Deprecated: Function WP_Query được gọi với một tham số đã bị loại bỏ kể từ phiên bản 3.1.0! Hãy sử dụng
caller_get_posts(sẽ sớm bị loại bỏ) in /home/nhdic1rb/domains/dichthuatchaua.com/public_html/en/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5667
What is a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19?
The steps to administer the Covid-19 vaccine are as follows
- Measure the body temperature of vaccinated subjects.
- Instruct and inspect the vaccinated subjects and their accompanying family members to make electronic medical declarations or paper medical declarations.
- For those who do not have a consent form for vaccination against COVID-19 on the basis of COVID-19 vaccination management, medical staff provide a consent form to receive COVID-19 vaccine according to the form in Appendix 2 to the table. accompanying this Guide.
- Vaccinated person fills out and signs multiple immunization consents prior to screening.
- Fill in all the information on the screening results on the COVID-19 potential management platform, If the vaccination facility cannot fill in this information on the system, print the screening form.
- The medical staff performs the screening examination and fills in the information on the screening form.
- Implement vaccination against COVID-19 for subjects according to the correct expenses: prescribed, ensuring safety as prescribed in Article 11 of Circular 34/2018/TT-BYT dated November 12, 2018 of the Ministry of Health.
- After vaccination, monitor the vaccinated person for at least 30 minutes after vaccination at the injection site. If the vaccination facility uses a printed copy of the screening report, it will enter the information of the person who has been vaccinated after the injection is completed.
- After the end of the post-vaccination monitoring period at the injection site, the vaccination establishment shall provide a certificate of vaccination against Covid-19 according to the form specified in Appendix 4.
Steps to notarize the certificate of having received the Covid-19 vaccine at Asian Translation
Asia Translation Company for more than 10 years of operation and development, with the operating guideline “Customer satisfaction is our success”. Therefore, Asia Translation always pays attention and meticulously checks to avoid unnecessary errors. Asia Translation always notarizes the certificate of having received the Covid-19 vaccine according to a specific, scientific process:
- Step 1: Receive documents from customers: original, true copy of the original, image copy
- Step 2: Make a translation profile and store the file
- Step 3: Deploy translation
- Step 4: Translation: the translator scans the entire content, evaluates the level, selects the appropriate set of terms, to ensure that the profile is translated correctly, the style and semantics are not rigid and difficult
- Step 5: Proofreading: after the translation is completed, this translation will be re-checked by the best QA team. Here, errors will be corrected immediately.
- Step 6: Prepare notarized documents: this stage must arrange notarized documents according to regulations: translation, true copy of the original or photocopy, certification
- Step 7: Notarize the translation: the translation will be compared with the original and notarized at the District Attorney’s Office or a notary’s office
- Step 8: Return documents to customers: When you receive the complete certificate translation, you will review and check it carefully before leaving our office.